Software and services for every business.
Sage - Cloud Accounts Software Services
We specialise in the supply and support of Sage Accounts, the world-renowned, industry-standard accountancy software and offer Professional Consultancy, Installation, Training and Ongoing Support Services.
From one-man businesses to multi-user, integrated systems both on-premise and Cloud based, from simple invoicing and bookkeeping for start-ups and sole traders to VAT, stock management and business analysis for small to medium businesses.
What can Sage give you?
- UK ICT – “Sage 200 Cloud” accredited supplier
- Straightforward and cost-effective online solution that grows with your business
- A single solution to manage your finances, stock and reporting, giving you greater control and improved business efficiencies
- Benefit from 24/7 access to your data and direct support from Sage – get the help you need, whenever you need it
- Try free for 30 days.
- Powerful small business accounting and invoicing solution – ideal for businesses with 5 – 99 employees
- Easy to set up and manage your accounts, invoices, cash-flow, banking, customers, suppliers and VAT
- Flexible payment options including pay monthly, or pre-pay annual and multi-year subscriptions
- Used by over half of UK businesses to submit their payroll to HMRC
- Hassle-free payroll for small to medium businesses with 5 – 500 employees
- Simple & straightforward – no expert payroll knowledge required
Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- Comprehensive range of features
- Stay in control of your finances.
- No need to be an expert – it’s easy to create invoices, manage cash flow and submit VAT straight from the software
- ability to manage trade in foreign currencies and configure additional companies as you go,
- it’s as flexible as you need it to be as your business grows.
Sage Business Cloud Payroll
- Simple online payroll software for micro and small businesses
- Access your payroll anytime, anywhere from a PC, Mac or mobile device
- Up-to-date with legislation including Workplace Pensions and RTI
Sage is a global company, working with 6.2 million businesses across the world, but its roots are in the North East of England, with global headquarters in Newcastle, where it first began.
Why choose Sage 50Cloud Payroll?
Simple, straightforward payroll for small to medium-sized businesses (5-100 employees) combines HMRC recognized software with award-winning support. Process your payroll for up to 15, 25 or over 25 employees* with confidence that you’re always up to date with legislation, including Real Time Information (RTI) and Automatic Enrolment.
With all the tools and features to maintain complete control, including automatic assessment, secure data storage and a direct link to HMRC, you can transform the pain of payroll into a positive experience.
Sage 50 Payroll helps you run swift, accurate and efficient payroll. Payments and deductions including PAYE, statutory sick pay and maternity pay are calculated automatically along with the option to pay employees via eBanking.
Our new Automated Payslips feature enables you to send payslips to your employees without having to print, post or email them individually. Simply select printed and/or to be accessed securely online and everything else is done for you.
Safe and secure
Worry free payroll allows you to save your important employee information in one place and keep it secure by applying access rights for users. Store detailed records including personal information, tax codes and pay history without worrying about unauthorised access.
Over half of UK businesses are submitting to HMRC through Sage 50 Payroll. Now you can take the hassle out of keeping your HMRC PAYE data up-to-date. Collect data straight from the HMRC Secure Mailbox, and submit starters, leavers and Real Time Information (RTI) direct from the software.
Payroll and pension legislation
Sage 50 Payroll makes sure you’re fully equipped to handle Real Time Information (RTI) and get prepared for the new workplace pension legislation, Automatic Enrolment with ease.
Fully compliant with the latest legislation, Sage 50 Payroll can stop you being caught out by changes in the law and manage the impact to your business, including the new National Living Wage. Salary review forecasting in Sage 50 Payroll will allow you to plan for the future and manage the financial impact – make sure you’re one step ahead of the game.
Updates, support and optional extras
Backed by market-leading support, including local expertise and full compliance, Sage 50 Payroll provides telephone support and automatic software updates as standard. You’ll always have the latest tax year updates, latest software and priority access to our payroll experts.
We offer businesses with any number of employees or complexity of payroll a fully comprehensive and cost effective solution. Our optional extras, including managing additional employees and companies and network installation can be configured as part of your package (available on the over 25 employees tier).
* Employee count includes leavers in the tax year.
Introducing Automated Payslips
- A fully automated solution that reduces the admin cost of paying your people
- Send payslips direct to your employee’s phone, computer or door with just one click
- It’s convenient – with 24/7 anywhere/anytime access to payslips
- Allows for seamless integration with your Sage 50 Payroll software
- Securely hosted online payslips (minimum of 25 hosted payslips per month)
- Reduce printing and postage costs
- Reduce your workload from printing and posting payslips
- Be more green by reducing your carbon footprint
- Quick and easy access to historic payslips
- Manage historic payslip queries
- Inclusive Multi Award-Winning Support
- Flexible Payment Plans
- One User and One Company Licence
Easy to use payroll software
- Simple installation – get started in minutes
- No need to hire, or be a payroll expert
- Easy set-up wizard walks you through setting up your business
- ‘Show me how’ videos walk you through key tasks
- Get to grips with your software with practice data
- Priority access to our payroll experts by phone, email or live chat
- Import your existing payroll data from a CSV file
- Connect with Microsoft Office
- Integrate with Sage 50 Accounts and Sage Payments
- Additional Payroll Onsite Support is available as a standalone feature.
Further bolt on features for Sage 50 Payroll include:
Sage 50 Payroll Pensions Module
Prepare for Auto Enrolment and save time processing your workforce and with our simple Pensions Module from £14.99 per month.
Sage 50 Payroll NHS Pensions Module
Simplify tiered pensions and speed up your assessments with our NHS Pensions Module from £14.99 per month.
Manage and make payments straight from your software from only £10 *
Manage your payroll
- Automatically calculate PAYE, National Insurance & tax deductions
- Print or email payslips to employees
- Choose from a range of payslip layouts
- Electronically pay employees using e-banking
- Full compliance where you pay your employees
- RTI (Real Time Information) ready – submit to HMRC every time you pay your employees
- Set up custom holiday allowances and absence types for different people
- Record and calculate Student Loan and Salary Sacrifice deductions
- Set variances in pay or hours and be alerted when these are reached.
Expert payroll support
- Complete with multi-award-winning support
- Speak to our experts by phone, email or live chat
- Priority access to our payroll experts – no more waiting in queues
- Connect live via remote desktop access for on-the-spot problem solving
- Online FAQ database, free webinars and business toolkits
- Receive up to three customised reports for your business each year
- Unlimited access to the Sage Business Community.
Store detailed employee records
- Name, address, date of birth and contact details
- Payroll number, tax code and National Insurance details
- Record appraisals and meeting history
- Track sickness and absence patterns
- Holiday entitlement
- Save disciplinary records
- Employments and salary history
- Written statements of employment
- Attach documents to employee records.
Stay compliant with payroll legislation
- HMRC recognised software with the latest tax year updates 2014/2015
- Receive free legislation updates directly to your software
- Submit PAYE data to HMRC online in real time (Real Time Information)
- Automatically calculate statutory sick, maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Record student loans and attachment of earnings
- Record fixed amount or percentage calculated pension schemes
- Stay up-to-date with National Minimum Wage and company car allowances.
Prepare for Automatic Enrolment
- Add Sage Pensions Module, or Sage NHS Pensions Module with your Sage Payroll
- 1-4 of the UK Auto Enrolment staged workforce was accessed by the Pensions Module
- Understand the cost of Automatic Enrolment to your business by calculating the contributions
- Use our Pension Centre to create your personalised auto enrolment action plan based on The Pensions Regulator’s best practice advice
- Set up your Pensions quickly and easily with Pension’s Fast-Track
- Access Pensions Data Exchange via the Pensions Module.
Real Time Information (RTI) ready
- Real Time Information (RTI) will be a legal requirement from April
- Submit to HMRC every time you pay your employees
- Dedicated RTI Centre walks you through all you need to do
- Check your PAYE data for errors before submitting
- Employer Payment Submission, notifying HMRC of adjustments to your employees overall PAYE
- Validate and obtain new employee National Insurance Numbers with NINO Verification
- Submit your PAYE data to HMRC in a single click.
Analyse your data
- Easily generate payslips, payment summaries, holiday and absence reports and more
- Quickly find and print a range of reports with the Report Browser
- Save your favourite reports for easy access
- Run statutory reports P32, P35, P60 and P11
- Analyse data by cost centre and department
- Create your own reports with the report designer
- Get three free customized reports from our support team
- Get our most popular monthly and yearly reports free.
Keep your payroll accurate and secure
- Easy backup and restore your data
- Roll your data back to correct errors from previous payroll runs
- Apply access rights to restrict users from accessing certain areas of the program
- Securely email payslips to employees
- Password protect PDF reports to keep them secure
- Call our experts to help you move, backup or recover your data
- Express data recovery service within one working day.
Contact UK ICT about Sage 50Cloud Payroll
UK ICT are Sage Business partners with over 20 years’ experience of implementing and supporting Sage accounts and payroll applications.
Sage 50 – Manage your finances with our powerful small business accounting and invoicing solution.
For complete control of your cash flow, invoicing, banking, customers, suppliers and VAT, all at the touch of a button. With Sage Drive you now have the freedom to work from your desktop or away from the office.
With all the reliability of desktop software, you can now use cloud technology to access your accounts wherever and whenever you need it. Sage Drive also allows you to share live data securely with your accountant – there’s no need to wait for file transfers or stop processing – so less downtime for your business.
Choose the right solution for your business
Sage 50c Accounts is ideal for small to medium sized business (5 – 99 employees).
Straightforward, simple to set up and easy to use
- Add up to 2 users and manage multiple companies
- Easy to set up and manage your accounts
- Manage invoices, cash flow, banking, customers, suppliers and VAT
- Manage sales, suppliers, stock
With additional tools to help you manage your finances.
- Add up to 2 users and manage multiple companies
- Total control from cash flow to VAT, to stock, sales and profits
- Intuitive project costing tools
- Manage your bill of materials and monitor your stock levelsAdd up to 2 users and manage multiple companies
- Total control from cash flow to VAT, to stock, sales and profits
- Intuitive project costing tools
- Manage your bill of materials and monitor your stock levels
Our most advanced accounting and invoicing solution.
- Add up to 20 users & manage unlimited companies
- Ideal for growing businesses who trade abroad (includes Foreign Trader module)
- Advanced software offering the ultimate in financial control
- Simple bank reconciliation, automatic VAT submissions and advanced stock control
- Manage customers and suppliers, including creating and processing sales and purchase orders
Sage Business Cloud Accounts Software
Sage Business Cloud Accounting is our cloud-based accounting solution for small businesses. It comes with a comprehensive range of features, and free unlimited 24/7 telephone and email support to help users navigate complex areas of accounting and stay in control of their finances.
There’s no need to be an expert – it’s easy to create invoices, manage cash flow and submit VAT straight from the software. Plus, with the ability to manage trade in foreign currencies and configure additional companies as you go, it’s as flexible as you need it to be as your business grows.
Automatic Bank Feeds
Securely connect Sage One to your online bank account so you always have an accurate overview of your business finances. With bank feeds in place you’ll no longer need to download and import bank statements manually, giving you more time to manage and grow your business. Even better, it’s free!
Complete Cash Flow Management
Cash flow is essential to your business. Sage One Accounting not only provides an accurate and up-to-date picture of your current cash available today, but it also allows you to forecast your future position.
Business Performance Dashboard
Get a snapshot of your business performance on the summary screen. View information including your bank balance, top customer invoices and a Profit & Loss figure at a glance.
Work Online with your Accountant
Give your accountant access to your finances remotely; no more dropping receipts off at their office. Your accountant can access your accounts in real time to make sure everything is accurate.
Easily Manage International Trade
Sage Business Cloud Accounting makes it easy to manage overseas sales and purchases in multiple currencies, automatically calculating exchange rates whilst staying compliant with overseas VAT laws.
Manage Multiple Businesses*
If you’re involved with more than one business, you may need to manage accounts for them separately for tax and legal reasons. With Sage Business Cloud Accounting you can set up multiple businesses and use one login to manage them all (*additional charges apply).
Import your online transactions from Sage Pay directly into Sage One Accounting. Accept payments direct from an invoice, or via mail and telephone orders; especially good for collecting outstanding payments.
- Simple company configuration
- Easy data import system to help get you started
- Quick data entry screens for fast data entry
- Import your products and services
- Free 24/7 telephone and email support
- Online help centre with tutorials, articles and videos
- Free 24/7 Support
- Auto Updates
- Free iPhone App
- Online Help Centre
- Offer Terms and Conditions
Automatic Bank Feeds
- Link your online bank account directly to Sage One software
- Banking transactions are automatically imported into your accounts
- Free for all Sage One users
- Reduces manual data entry by up to 80%
- Streamlines your bank reconciliation
- Allows you to view and compare your bank information in real-time
- Increases the accuracy of your accounts
Multi Business, Multi User
- Manage multiple business accounts with one login
- Allow trusted users access to your accounts data
- Control exactly what each person can see and do
- Maintain an audit trail to see what’s happening to your data
- Unlimited number of users
- Produce invoices in foreign currencies
- Enter invoices received from foreign suppliers
- Record income and outgoings in multiple currencies
- Exchange rates and bank charges are calculated automatically
- Calculate VAT for EU and non-EU sales and purchases
- Customise quotations and invoices built in within Sage One
- Generate and email quotes to your customers on the move
- Quickly convert quotes into invoices
- Choose from a number of professional quotation and invoice templates
- Get paid faster by adding Sage Pay integration to your invoices
- Multiple price lists for all of your products
- Automatic VAT calculations on all transactions
- Calculate cross-border VAT
- Quickly produce and process a VAT return with our simple four step process
Cash Flow Management
- Accurately plan ahead with real-time visibility of your payroll, cash flow, balance sheet and projections
- Manage money moving in and out of your business
- Record sales, expenses and payroll within one platform
- Easy-to-understand interface makes keeping track of finances simple
- Keep your bank records up to date with bank reconciliation and e-banking
- Improved payment and receipt allocation
- Get true insight into your finances and customers with analysing tools
- View and edit your chart of accounts
- Balance sheet, profit & loss, plus more at the click of a button
- Track who still owes you money with the outstanding sales report
- Quickly print or download reports
- Improved management reports
A better way to manage your business
- Simple bank reconciliation
- Bank feeds streamline processes, save time and increase accuracy
- Departmental analysis
- Work seamlessly with your accountant in Sage One
- API & third party integrations to keep everything in one place
- Manage large volumes of transactions easily
Get Paid Faster
- Speed up your cash flow
- Take card payments or mail or telephone orders
- Add the ‘Pay Now’ button by adding Sage Pay to Sage One Accounts Extra
- Import transactions directly, saving time and increasing accuracy
Contact UKICT about Sage Business Cloud Payroll
Simple Online Software
Sage One Payroll. Straightforward and efficient payroll software, ideal for micro and small businesses with up to 15 employees and minimal payroll complexity needs. It’s simple to use and easy to process pay runs with automatic calculations, so there’s no need to have payroll experience.
You can run your payroll worry-free with our HMRC-recognised software that’s fully compliant with the latest legislation including Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information (RTI).
Affordable monthly subscription
Our simple monthly subscription includes free telephone support; you’ll always be covered without the hassle of being tied into a long-term contract.
Process your pay run in four simple steps
In four easy-to-follow steps you can complete your weekly, 2-weekly, 4-weekly and monthly pay run. With a straightforward process and guides to help you through – there’s no need to be an expert.
Calculate payments and deductions automatically
Effortlessly automate payroll calculations and pay your employees in just minutes. You can be confident you’re paying the right amount to the right person with automatic payments and deductions, such as tax and National Insurance.
HMRC-recognised software with automatic updates means you’re always up-to-date with the latest legislation including auto enrolment and real time information (RTI).
Quick and easy corrections
Don’t worry if you make a mistake, Sage One Payroll is very forgiving. Simply make the corrections and the changes will be reflected in the next pay run – it’s as simple as that!
Access your payroll anytime
Work online and access your data anytime and anywhere from any internet enabled device. Compatible with both PC and Mac as well as being accessible via tablet or mobile device.
Produce and print payslips
There’s no need to order special stationery, you can easily print off payslips for your employees straight from your software – making the whole process quicker and more environmentally friendly.
Simple online payroll
- Simple monthly subscription plan
- No expert knowledge required
- Ideal for owner managers wanting to control their payroll in-house
- No software to install – get up and running in minutes
- Free 24/7 telephone support from our award-winning support service
- Seamless compliance updates
- Access your data anytime from any internet enabled device
- Automatic integration with Sage One Accounts and Sage One Cashbook.
- Low cost monthly subscription
- Free 24/7 support
- Always on the latest version
Process your payroll in four steps
- Process pay runs for weekly, 2-weekly, 4-weekly and monthly-paid employees in four easy steps
- Set-up payments and deductions to suit the needs of your business and employees
- Set-up weekly and monthly pay calendars to ensure that your employees are paid at the right time
- Record sicknesses, holidays and other absences. Sage One Payroll is fully compliant with HMRC’s rules on statutory absences and statutory payments
- Record employees’ current payments and deductions, including NIC and statutory payments, pension contributions, student loan amounts, and attachments of earnings. Print payslips and payroll reports
- Review the pay trends graph to see how payroll varies from pay run to pay run.
Manage payroll for up to 15 employees
- You can use Sage One Payroll for up to 5, 10 or 15 employees, depending on the needs of your business
- Setting up employees is easy. Sage One Payroll will tell you exactly what information you need to enter
- You can assign ‘working patterns’ to employees so that those who do not work the common Monday to Friday working week are accommodated
- Whether your employees are paid weekly or monthly, you can process their pay quickly and pain free
- Make statutory online submissions to HMRC for starters and leavers. The online submission wizard will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Make Auto Enrolment effortless
- Four steps to prepare your business for automatic enrolment
- Automatically assess your employee’s worker status every time they are paid
- Set-up workplace pension schemes for NOW, NEST, People’s Pensions or choose your own provider
- Manage postponement, opt-in, opt-outs and join requests
- Keep track of pension contribution payments to your Pension Provider
- Communicate with your employees – print or securely email letters to your employees
- Keep an audit trail and resend any automatic enrolment communications
- Automatic enrolment help to guide you through getting your business ready.
Make corrections easily
- Review previous pay runs and re-print payslips and reports
- Easily make corrections to pay details without having to re-process pay runs
- Removing the need to duplicate work already done! When you make an adjustment to a previous pay run, Sage One Payroll automatically updates all subsequent pay runs so you don’t have to.
- Any necessary correction to the employee’s pay arising from the adjustments is made in the current pay run in the form of an additional payment or deduction, which the employee will see in his/her payslip.
- Seamlessly integrate with Sage One Cashbook or Sage One Accounts to post your payroll runs into your accounts data
- This saves you from duplicating the work you’ve already done as the data is posted into your accounts automatically
- There’s no setup required and nothing to install. You can also collaborate with your accountant, online and in real time
- Accountant Edition gives your accountant the ability to access your data at any time. So if you prefer it they can submit your reports to HMRC or make corrections.
- There’s no need to be tied to one machine to process payroll. Our online software is compatible with both PC and Mac so you can access any time anywhere, on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile.
Contact UKICT about Sage 50Cloud Payroll
Straightforward and cost effective online solution
Sage 200 Standard Online provides a secure, straightforward accounting solution that grows as your business develops. It gives you the control you need to make quick decisions on your business’ performance whilst managing your accounts, stock and reporting.
Safe, secure and scalable
With no additional set-up costs, you can experience the benefits from the start and get fast return on your investment.
All you need to access your software is an internet connection so you can access your data anytime, anywhere. What’s more, your data is always secure with automated backups.
As your business grows, you can add users, companies and additional reports to your solution so as your business develops, so does your software.
Sage 200 Standard Online comes with financial, commercial and Excel reporting modules as standard, helping you manage your finances, stock and reporting easily and efficiently
- Manage your finances
- Manage your stock and orders
- Analyse and report on performance
- Technical details
Manage your finances
- Get an up-to-date view of finances across your business
- View outstanding payments and invoices
- Analyse expenditure against budget and previous periods
- Operate closed accounting periods
- Trade in multiple currencies
- Monitor your cash flow
- Benefit from a flexible nominal code structure
- Up to 50 Users
- From 10 to 200 Employees
Manage your stock and orders
- Access stock levels and supplier details from multiple locations
- View costs from local and international orders and monitor profitability
- Match invoices to orders so you can spot any errors
- Flag inactive stock and find items easily by name or location
- Allocate stock to priority orders as soon as it’s available
- Produce quotes, delivery notes, invoices and picking lists as part of the sales process
- Apply discounts, promotions and tailored pricing to multiple customers
Analyse and report on performance with Excel
- Get simple, fast analysis of purchasing trends
- Create reports that are specific to your business
- Get detailed analysis on your business’ performance
- Filter, format and formulate data from Sage 200 Standard Online in Excel
Sage 200 Standard Online is compatible with:
- Most 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft® Windows, 7, 8 and 8.1
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Web Workspaces and Summary pages on IE v10 and above
- Chrome and tablet devices
- Internet connection with minimum 3.5Mbps download and 0.9Mbps upload speed required