Sage Business Cloud Payroll
Simple Online Software
Sage One Payroll. Straightforward and efficient payroll software, ideal for micro and small businesses with up to 15 employees and minimal payroll complexity needs. It’s simple to use and easy to process pay runs with automatic calculations, so there’s no need to have payroll experience.
You can run your payroll worry-free with our HMRC-recognised software that’s fully compliant with the latest legislation including Auto Enrolment and Real Time Information (RTI).
Affordable monthly subscription
Our simple monthly subscription includes free telephone support; you’ll always be covered without the hassle of being tied into a long-term contract.
Process your pay run in four simple steps
In four easy-to-follow steps you can complete your weekly, 2-weekly, 4-weekly and monthly pay run. With a straightforward process and guides to help you through – there’s no need to be an expert.
Calculate payments and deductions automatically
Effortlessly automate payroll calculations and pay your employees in just minutes. You can be confident you’re paying the right amount to the right person with automatic payments and deductions, such as tax and National Insurance.
HMRC-recognised software with automatic updates means you’re always up-to-date with the latest legislation including auto enrolment and real time information (RTI).
Quick and easy corrections
Don’t worry if you make a mistake, Sage One Payroll is very forgiving. Simply make the corrections and the changes will be reflected in the next pay run – it’s as simple as that!
Access your payroll anytime
Work online and access your data anytime and anywhere from any internet enabled device. Compatible with both PC and Mac as well as being accessible via tablet or mobile device.
Produce and print payslips
There’s no need to order special stationery, you can easily print off payslips for your employees straight from your software – making the whole process quicker and more environmentally friendly.
Simple online payroll
- Simple monthly subscription plan
- No expert knowledge required
- Ideal for owner managers wanting to control their payroll in-house
- No software to install – get up and running in minutes
- Free 24/7 telephone support from our award-winning support service
- Seamless compliance updates
- Access your data anytime from any internet enabled device
- Automatic integration with Sage One Accounts and Sage One Cashbook.
- Low cost monthly subscription
- Free 24/7 support
- Always on the latest version
Process your payroll in four steps
- Process pay runs for weekly, 2-weekly, 4-weekly and monthly-paid employees in four easy steps
- Set-up payments and deductions to suit the needs of your business and employees
- Set-up weekly and monthly pay calendars to ensure that your employees are paid at the right time
- Record sicknesses, holidays and other absences. Sage One Payroll is fully compliant with HMRC’s rules on statutory absences and statutory payments
- Record employees’ current payments and deductions, including NIC and statutory payments, pension contributions, student loan amounts, and attachments of earnings. Print payslips and payroll reports
- Review the pay trends graph to see how payroll varies from pay run to pay run.
Manage payroll for up to 15 employees
- You can use Sage One Payroll for up to 5, 10 or 15 employees, depending on the needs of your business
- Setting up employees is easy. Sage One Payroll will tell you exactly what information you need to enter
- You can assign ‘working patterns’ to employees so that those who do not work the common Monday to Friday working week are accommodated
- Whether your employees are paid weekly or monthly, you can process their pay quickly and pain free
- Make statutory online submissions to HMRC for starters and leavers. The online submission wizard will guide you through the process step-by-step.
Make Auto Enrolment effortless
- Four steps to prepare your business for automatic enrolment
- Automatically assess your employee’s worker status every time they are paid
- Set-up workplace pension schemes for NOW, NEST, People’s Pensions or choose your own provider
- Manage postponement, opt-in, opt-outs and join requests
- Keep track of pension contribution payments to your Pension Provider
- Communicate with your employees – print or securely email letters to your employees
- Keep an audit trail and resend any automatic enrolment communications
- Automatic enrolment help to guide you through getting your business ready.
Make corrections easily
- Review previous pay runs and re-print payslips and reports
- Easily make corrections to pay details without having to re-process pay runs
- Removing the need to duplicate work already done! When you make an adjustment to a previous pay run, Sage One Payroll automatically updates all subsequent pay runs so you don’t have to.
- Any necessary correction to the employee’s pay arising from the adjustments is made in the current pay run in the form of an additional payment or deduction, which the employee will see in his/her payslip.
- Seamlessly integrate with Sage One Cashbook or Sage One Accounts to post your payroll runs into your accounts data
- This saves you from duplicating the work you’ve already done as the data is posted into your accounts automatically
- There’s no setup required and nothing to install. You can also collaborate with your accountant, online and in real time
- Accountant Edition gives your accountant the ability to access your data at any time. So if you prefer it they can submit your reports to HMRC or make corrections.
- There’s no need to be tied to one machine to process payroll. Our online software is compatible with both PC and Mac so you can access any time anywhere, on your PC, laptop, tablet or mobile.