Sage50Cloud Accounts, Software and Services for Every Business.
We specialise in the supply and support of Sage Accounts, the world-renowned, industry-standard accountancy software and offer Professional Consultancy, Installation, Training and Ongoing Support Services.
rom simple invoicing and bookkeeping for start-ups and sole traders to VAT, stock management and business analysis for small to medium businesses.
- UK ICT – “Sage 200 Standard” accredited supplier
- Straightforward and cost-effective online solution that grows with your business
- A single solution to manage your finances, stock and reporting, giving you greater control and improved business efficiencies
- Benefit from 24/7 access to your data and direct support from Sage – get the help you need, whenever you need it
- Try free for 30 days.
- Powerful small business accounting and invoicing solution – ideal for businesses with 5 – 99 employees
- Easy to set up and manage your accounts, invoices, cash-flow, banking, customers, suppliers and VAT
- Flexible payment options including pay monthly, or pre-pay annual and multi-year subscriptions
- Used by over half of UK businesses to submit their payroll to HMRC
- Hassle-free payroll for small to medium businesses with 5 – 500 employees
- Simple & straightforward – no expert payroll knowledge required
- Comprehensive range of features
- Stay in control of your finances.
- No need to be an expert – it’s easy to create invoices, manage cash flow and submit VAT straight from the software
- ability to manage trade in foreign currencies and configure additional companies as you go,
- it’s as flexible as you need it to be as your business grows.
- Simple online payroll software for micro and small businesses
- Access your payroll anytime, anywhere from a PC, Mac or mobile device
- Up-to-date with legislation including Workplace Pensions and RTI
Sage is a global company, working with 6.2 million businesses across the world, but its roots are in the North East of England, with global headquarters in Newcastle, where it first began.