Computer and Network Cyber Security
A type of network security system, firewalls monitor network traffic and control it based on your security rules. This sets up a barrier and first-line of defence against untrusted networks and malicious threats that arise when using the internet. They help keep your network security in top form, whether you want to protect a physical site, such as an office, or require security protection for a cloud infrastructure, with an up-to-date firewall. Used in tandem with anti-virus protection Kaspersky, a firewall will provide your business with advanced network security.
SonicWALL TZ Series
These firewalls offer advanced network security for physical locations such as small to medium sized offices.
- Detect sophisticated threats, such as encrypted attacks.
- Unified solution for both wired and wireless locations
- SSL and IP-Sec VPN
- Content and URL filtering
- Gateway Anti Virus and Gateway Anti Spam
- Centralized Management
SonicWALL NSv Series
A modern firewall for cloud based network security. This series is designed to offer all the benefits of a physical SonicWALL device but is completely virtualized to run in a cloud computing (link) environment such as Azure. This firewall includes all the benefits of the SonicWALL TZ Series, but for a solely digital environment over a physical location.
- Flexible Deployment Options
- Blocks More Attacks With RTDMI™
- Consistent Policy And End-to-end Visibility
Password management, security and protection - Bitwarden
As well as ensuring your business is protected via firewall network security and anti-virus computer security, you can also keep your passwords safe yet convenient with our Bitwarden services. Bitwarden protects every access point into your business through an all in one single sign on experience, which is kept safe with multi factor authentication protection.
- Access all your companies passwords from just one username and password
- Integrate with existing directory services such as Microsoft Active Directory and thousands of applications.
- Easy onboarding and offboarding of employees. You’ll no longer need to go through resetting passwords, as you can just remove them from Bitwarden to cut off access
- Auto Save and Auto Fill both save work time for staff by filling in information automatically
- Centralized secure management of password. These can be distributed so only the correct teams or people can get passwords they are allowed access to.
Talk to UK ICT to find a tailored IT security solution for your business, wherever you are, including ESET anti-virus, firewalls and BitWarden installation and support.