Service Interruption Notification
Sage Drive EU – Degraded Performance
Sage are continuing investigations into the Sage Drive issues and are working towards a resolution. Updates can be found by clicking here
- IMPORTANT: This issue only affects users with Sage Drive. If you do not have Sage Drive you can use Sage Accounts as normal and should see no difference in performance.
- If you are working in the office you can use Sage Accounts. To do this select “Work Offline” when logging in. This will allow you to use Sage Accounts. Please be aware that performance may be reduced due to the ongoing outage.
- If you are working remotely via Sage Drive you must not use Sage Accounts. Doing so could cause issues with your Accounts data.
- Please remember to backup your Sage 50 data
- If in doubt please check with our Support Team