Our strategic business partner, GoSecure Cyber Security is running a free Briefing Session on Wednesday 21st February 2018 in Shrewsbury. We find that attendees consider the sessions of great value and provide practical advice to help both technical staff and business managers in terms of addressing cyber security risks.
During the day we will cover:
- Threat Briefing and the Current Cyber Threat Landscape
- The Complex Attack – how social engineering, open source intelligence and hacking are used in co-ordination against victims, and how to combat it
- Wireless security and WiFi spoofing demonstration
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – The Final Countdown!
- The Future of Cyber Security – including Internet of Things, blockchain and cryptocurrencies, drones and driverless vehicles
The day is run at no cost to the attendees and includes refreshments. Registration is at: